Tirumala Darshan Crowd Status Today
OM Namo Venkatesaya
Are you looking for the information on how much time now it is taking to complete Darshan in Tirumala under various categories. Check the below information.
|Sarva Dharshan (Without Ticket)||20-30 Hours|
|Sarva Darshan (Time Slot Darshan)||5-8 Hrs|
|Divya Dharshan (By Walk Darshan)||–|
|Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300 Darshan)||~ 2-4 Hrs|
|Tourism Package Tickets||~ 1-3 Hrs|
|Special Entry Darshan Under Virtual Seva Category||~ 2-4 Hrs|
|SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan||~ 1 Hr|
To Know about the Quota release updates, visit this link
- Without Darshan Ticket you are allowed to go to Tirumala now. Pilgrims can enter through free darshan entry line.
- 2 Doses Vaccination Certificate or Covid Negative Test Report issued with in 48 hours of the Darshan Reporting Time is mandatory for persons above 12 years. For kids below 12 years, it is not required.
- Special privileged darshan for NRI’s has been cancelled at this moment.
- Darshan for Handicapped, Darshan for Senior Citizens are available now. Need to do advance booking in online. Click here for Booking.
- Darshan for Parents with Infants (Child below 1 Year) are available now. No need of advance booking. Entry point is Supadham. Timings will be from 12 Noon to 5 PM.
- Please carry your adhaar card.
- Divya Darshan tickets are not issued at this moment. Hence plan your visit to tirupati accordingly.
Subscribe to our notifications by clicking on the bell icon on bottom left to get Tirumala Darshan Crowd Status Today.
Dear Sir, Current status of crowd in tirumala,
Can we get dharsan ticket at tirupati
Daily around 50000 to 60000 people are having darshan. You can get free darshan tickets on arrival to tirupati
Due to ghat repair, how long will it take to reach Tirumala from Tirupati now ?
It will take 1 – 1.5 hrs
Sir, we have booked darshan for our family this dec end.. We are all vaccinated with two doses. But my son aged 17 years didn’t have his dose in Tamilnadu.. Please guide us what to do.. Others have vaccinated certificate. Thanks
For you son of age 17 years please bring covid negative test report issued with in 3 days of darshan date and time.
The ghat road I now opened or not
It is open. you can visit
Can I visit on 2nd December for dharshan