NRI Darshan In Tirumala – TTD
Covid-19 Update: Due to Covid Guidelines, special entry provided to NRI’s has been cancelled. Subscribe to our site notifications by clicking on bell icon on the bottom left of our website. so that we can notify you once it is resumed.
NRI (Non Resident Indian’s) are entitled for Lord Venkateswara Darshan through a special entrance from Supadham, Tirumala. To avail this benefit one has to carry his Passport along with valid VISA documents. If your friends or family wants to accompany you, they should also produce valid VISA and passport documents else they will not be allowed along with you.
NRI Darshan TTD – Procedure
- NRI’s will be allowed through Supadham entrance.
- They have to fill the form available at Supadham entrance only.
- They can utilize this facility within 30 days of their arrival to India.
- TTD staff will check the latest Immigration Stamp.
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed, please use mobile keeping counters to place your smart phones and other electronic gadgets.
- Ladies handbag is allowed and will be thoroughly checked.
- Friends and relatives of NRI’s are not allowed.
They will be allowed in the queue of Infants , Senior Citizen, Defense Personnel.
Foreigners belonging to other Religion has to sign a due declaration form about their faith in Hinduism.
Tirumala NRI Darshan Online Booking
Online Booking facility is not available for NRI Darshan At Tirumala
How much is the cost of NRI Darshan In Tirumala?
- Darshan For NRI At Tirumala through Supadham Special Entry Darshan Ticket Price is Rs.300/- per person.
- Children below 12 years doesn’t need a ticket and they can accompany with their parents. Please carry photocopy of birth certificate / Proof.
Who Are Allowed for NRI Darshan In Tirumala?
- Non-Resident Indian’s with Indian Passport having Foreign Visa are also allowed to avail this benefit.
- Indian Origins with Foreign Passport.
- NRI’s of all countries are allowed to avail this benefit.
What is the Reporting Time For NRI Darshan In Tirumala?
NRI’s who like to avail special darshan based on VISA verification will be allowed for Darshan during 12 PM – 5 PM daily from Supatham Entrance. Scroll down to see the map location of Supadam entrance.
What is the procedure for NRI Accommodation In Tirumala?
Accommodation advance booking can be at TTD website – https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
If you missed to book accommodation online, please visit CRO office upon arrival to Tirumala, you can book the rooms in the offline counter in current booking.
How Much Time will it take to Complete NRI Darshan In Tirumala?
As you will be allowed in a special privileged queue line, your darshan will be finished in 1-1.5 hours.
Also Check : AP Tourism Tirupati Local Sight Seeing Package