Table of Contents
NRI Darshan In Tirumala
NRI (Non Resident Indian’s) are entitled for Lord Venkateswara Darshan through a special entrance from VQC-1, Tirumala. To avail Tirumala NRI Darshan benefit one has to carry his Passport along with valid VISA documents. If your friends or family wants to accompany you, they should also produce valid VISA and passport documents else they will not be allowed along with you.
NRI Darshan Form
NRI Darshan TTD – Procedure
- NRI’s will be allowed through VQC -1 (Vaikuntam Queue Complex) entrance.
- Timings will be from 11 AM to 5 PM.
- They have to fill the form available at entrance.
- They can utilize this facility within 30 days of their arrival to India.
- TTD staff will check the latest Immigration Stamp.
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed, please use mobile keeping counters to place your smart phones and other electronic gadgets.
- Ladies handbag is allowed and will be thoroughly checked.
- Friends and relatives of NRI’s are not allowed.
- Foreigners belonging to other Religion has to sign a due declaration form about their faith in Hinduism.
Tirumala NRI Darshan Online Booking
Online Booking facility is not available for NRI Darshan at Tirumala.
How much is the cost of NRI Darshan In Tirumala?
- Darshan For NRI At Tirumala through VQC -1 Special Entry Darshan Ticket Price is Rs.300/- per person.
- Children below 12 years doesn’t need a ticket and they can accompany with their parents. Please carry photocopy of birth certificate / Proof.
Who Are Allowed for NRI Darshan At Tirumala?
- Non-Resident Indian’s with Indian Passport having Foreign Visa are also allowed to avail this benefit.
- Indian Origins with Foreign Passport.
- NRI’s of all countries are allowed to avail this benefit.
- OCI Card Holders
What is the Reporting Time For NRI Darshan In Tirumala?
NRI’s who like to avail special darshan based on VISA verification will be allowed for Darshan during 11 AM – 5 PM daily from VQC-1 Entrance.
What is the procedure for NRI Accommodation In Tirumala?
Unlike darshan, there is no special quota for NRI’s for Rooms. You have to book under general quota only like other pilgrims. Accommodation advance booking can be at TTD website – https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
If you missed to book accommodation online, please visit CRO office upon arrival to Tirumala, you can book the rooms in the offline counter in current booking based on availability.
As its hard to get rooms in offline as well, we suggest to stay somewhere in Tirupati and go to tirumala for darshan.
How Much Time will it take to Complete NRI Darshan In Tirumala?
Your darshan will be finished in 3-4 hours as you will be allowed in Rs.300 special entry queue line only.
Also Check : AP Tourism Tirupati Local Sight Seeing Package
Best Hotels In Tirupati For NRI’s
Contact Us on +91-9110583839. Available on whatsapp as well.