Sarva Darshan In Tirumala
Covid Update: Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, counters are temporarily closed.
Sarva Darshan is nothing but General darshan which is free of cost.
- Sarva Darshan With Ticket (Aadhaar Darshan) – This is also called as Time slot Sarva darshan In Tirumala.
- Time Slot sarva darshan Ticket Current Booking Counter is available at Vishnu Nivasam complex, opposite to Railway Station in Tirupati and Bhudevi complex, opposite to Alipiri Bus stand in Tirupati.
- Counter is open 24 hours.
- Daily 20000 tickets will be issued. If the quota for that day got sold out then they will issue tickets with next day time slot.
- Ticket is free of cost.
- Please carry Aadhaar Card. It is mandatory to carry aadhaar card in original to get this ticket.
- This is usually called by pilgrims as Aadhaar darshan as you can get the ticket by showing aadhaar card.
- You can get next day or day after tomorrow time slot probably. So be prepared to stay 1 or 2 days in Tirupati.
Click on the below link to know about the current waiting time for the darshan.