Tirumala Darshan Crowd Status Today
OM Namo Venkatesaya
Are you looking for the information on how much time now it is taking to complete Darshan in Tirumala under various categories. Check the below information.
|Sarva Dharshan (Without Ticket)||20-30 Hours|
|Sarva Darshan (Time Slot Darshan)||5-8 Hrs|
|Divya Dharshan (By Walk Darshan)||–|
|Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300 Darshan)||~ 2-4 Hrs|
|Tourism Package Tickets||~ 1-3 Hrs|
|Special Entry Darshan Under Virtual Seva Category||~ 2-4 Hrs|
|SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan||~ 1 Hr|
To Know about the Quota release updates, visit this link
- Without Darshan Ticket you are allowed to go to Tirumala now. Pilgrims can enter through free darshan entry line.
- 2 Doses Vaccination Certificate or Covid Negative Test Report issued with in 48 hours of the Darshan Reporting Time is mandatory for persons above 12 years. For kids below 12 years, it is not required.
- Special privileged darshan for NRI’s has been cancelled at this moment.
- Darshan for Handicapped, Darshan for Senior Citizens are available now. Need to do advance booking in online. Click here for Booking.
- Darshan for Parents with Infants (Child below 1 Year) are available now. No need of advance booking. Entry point is Supadham. Timings will be from 12 Noon to 5 PM.
- Please carry your adhaar card.
- Divya Darshan tickets are not issued at this moment. Hence plan your visit to tirupati accordingly.
Subscribe to our notifications by clicking on the bell icon on bottom left to get Tirumala Darshan Crowd Status Today.
I want to participate in swamy suprabhata seva and in when it open electronic dip system please guide me
Quota release date is not yet declared by TTD. We recommend you to Like and follow us on our Facebook / Instagram page to receive latest updates like booking availability, quota release dates.
FB – https://www.facebook.com/tirupatitirumalainfo/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tirupatitirumalainfo/
twitter – https://twitter.com/tirupati_info
Can someone help me with status on crowd
How many Hours taking for people going to darshan queue by Alipiri steps.
There are no special tickets given for pilgrims going by walk. If you have Rs.300 tickets already it is taking 3-4 hours. Or if you go via sarva darshan queue line, it will take 12-20 hours (depending upon rush)
4hours takes times
I am planning to come to Tirupathi this Sunday May 1st but I dont have 300 Rs ticket.
I am coming by foot from Alipiri to Tirumala.Could you please let me know if I get free dharshan ticket when i come to Tirumala. If yes, could you please let me know where can i get free dharshan ticket.
Currently there are no tickets issued for free darshan. You can go by walk and directly join Tirumala Sarva Darshan queue line.
We have planned to visit tirupati with my family on sunday, will i get dharsan tickets on same day from srinivasa complex or kindly refer other options to get same day dharsan tickets
If i get Rs.300 ticket from srinivasa complex, whether they will give dharshan visit on same day or next day.
Tks and Regards
Mostly you will get same day darshan tickets sir. Rs. 300 tickets are not issued in srinivasam now. You can take only sarva darshan tickets in Tirupati.