Please explore about the different Darshan facilities available at Tirumala Temple. Darshan tickets can be booked online from TTD online website – https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
How many types of Darshans are there in Tirumala?
- Sarva Darshan Without Ticket – Without Ticket you can enter directly into the queue line and have darshan
- Timeslot Sarva Darshan – Tickets Issued in Tirupati
- Divya Darshan
- Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300 Darshan)
- Special Entry Darshan Under Virtual Seva Category ( Rs.500 Tickets )
- Supatham – Special Entry Darshan for Parents with Infants (Below 1 Yr)
- Special Darshan for Physically Challenged, Senior Citizens and Defence personnel
- NRI Darshan
- VIP Break Darshan
- Darshan Under Seva Category
- Darshan Under Package Tours
- Darshan Under RTC Quota
I want early morning darshan before 5 am on dt 25/04/2023, what to do?
There is no possibility to get paid tickets now. only option now is to go for free darshan. If you enter queue line in the night, you might get darshan in the morning, but cannot guarantee at which time you can have darshan and free darshan also sometimes takes more than 20 hours.