Table of Contents
This guide will walk you through the offline booking process, detailing the counter timings, daily quotas, and ticket amounts for this exclusive opportunity.
Tirumala VIP Break Darshan Ticket Offline Booking Process:
For those who prefer a more traditional approach to ticket booking, the SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan tickets can be obtained through offline methods. The TTD has established designated counters for this purpose, offering a hassle-free experience for devotees.
- Visit the SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan Counter: Below are the 2 locations where the SRIVANI VIP Darshan Tickets can be purchased in offline
- Counter at JEO Office Tirumala – For Everyone
- Counter at Gokulam Guest House( JEO Office Tirumala ) – For Persons coming via Flight to Tirupati Airport. Counter at Tirupati airport has been shifted to here.
- Counter Timings:
- The SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan counters operate during specific hours to facilitate a smooth booking process. Typically offline counter at Tirumala JEO office opens at 8 AM, but pilgrims will be waiting from 6 AM itself. More rush expected on Long weekends.
- Counter at Tirupati Airport has been shifted to Gokulam Guest House in Tirumala and would be opened early in the morning. 100 tickets per day quota is issued. If the quota is sold out then you can try at JEO Office under regular quota as well. We cannot guarantee till when it will be available as it all depends on the number of pilgrims arriving tirupati without darshan ticket.
- Required Documents: To complete the offline booking process, pilgrims must present in person with valid original identification documents (like Aadhar for Indian Residents or Passports / OCI / Citizenship Cards NRI’s / Foreigners) . Carry 3 sets of xerox copies as well along with Original documents.
Tirumala VIP Break Darshan Ticket Offline Booking Quota / Price :
During some special days, offline quota will be cancelled. Enquire with us or TTD Helpline before you plan your journey.
- Quota Per Day: The TTD allocates a limited number of SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan tickets each day to give quicker darshan to VIP’s as well as allow more number of pilgrims under Free Darshan to finish their darshan quicker.
- 400 tickets per day will be given at JEO Office in Tirumala
- 100 tickets per day will be given to those who come to Tirupati Airport directly. Those who come in flight to Tirupati Airport can only get access to this counter. Your boarding pass need to be attached to the ticket
- Ticket Amount: The cost of SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan tickets is Rs. 10,500 per head.
- Rs. 10000 per person should be paid as donation to SRIVANI Trust.
- Rs. 500 will be the Darshan Ticket Cost.
- Those who donated Rs. 10000 to SRIVANI Trust can only get access to these VIP Break Darshan Tickets
- Kids below 12 years doesn’t need ticket. They can come with parents for free.
Benefits of SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan:
- Quick Access to the Sanctum Sanctorum: The SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan offers devotees the privilege of quicker access to the main deity, allowing for a more personal and intimate connection with Lord Venkateswara. You will be allowed till 1st Door and you can watch the GOD for 1-2 minutes from a 5-10 feet distance.
- Reduced Waiting Time: By opting for this exclusive darshan, pilgrims can minimize their waiting time, making their visit to Tirumala more efficient and fulfilling.
- Enhanced Spiritual Experience: The serene ambiance and reduced crowd during SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan contribute to a more profound spiritual experience, allowing devotees to immerse themselves in the divine aura of the temple.
Embarking on a pilgrimage to Tirumala is a sacred journey for many, and the SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan ensures a heightened spiritual experience. The offline booking process adds a touch of tradition to this divine endeavor, providing an alternative for those who prefer a more hands-on approach. Plan your visit, adhere to the counter timings, and secure your SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan ticket for an unparalleled encounter with the divine at the enchanting Tirumala temple.