Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple
The main deity of the temple is Sri Venugopala swami with His consorts – Sri Rukmini Ammavaru and Sri Satyabhama Ammavaru. Swamy Lord Krishna holding flute and his favourite pot of butter kept at the feet, As the Lord is positioned in front of a cow. The main deity Statue is carved from one single rock. This temple is in administrative control of TTD.
Sub-temples in Venugopala Swamy Temple are
- The idol of Sri Sita Ramula Pattabhishekam (Lord Rama with Sita Devi, Lakshmana and Anjaneya),
- Renuka Parameshwari temples and
- Skanda Pushkarini.
Karvetinagaram Temple Timings And Sevas
- Morning: 6AM to 11AM
- Evening: 4PM to 8PM
- Archana or Harathi : Rs.5 (One Person)
- Abhishekam : Rs.5 (One Person)
Important Festival in Temple
- Annual Brahmotsavam
- Vaikuntha Ekadasi
- It is located at 58KM from Tirupati Bus Stand and 12Km from Puttur Bus stand.
- Nearest Railways Station is puttur 12kms to temple.
You can avail accommodation at the near by town Puttur which has Punnami guest house managed by Andhra Pradesh Tourism Corporation. There are also some private hotels which you can avail in Puttur. Punnami guest house also provides accommodation to visitors of Narayanavanam Temple.
Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple, KarvetiNagaram, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, Pincode-517582.
How To Reach
APTDC Package Tour To Karvetinagaram Temple
APTDC organizes a daily tour package to Sri Venugopala Swamy temple at Karveti Nagaram. For details, visit – https://www.tirumala.org/Package_Tours.aspx