How to Book Room in Tirumala
Guidelines To Book Tirumala Accommodation in online as well as offline. Here is the tirumala room allotment new procedure.
How To Book Room In Tirumala Offline
Are you looking for information on how to get rooms in tirumala offline? This article might help you.
- There are totally 12 counters at various places in Tirumala. You can visit any nearby counter to you. Counters list is mentioned below.
- Counter Timings : 6 AM – 10 PM (Better to reach before 9 PM) . Sometimes due to heavy rush counters may get closed early as well after issuing the waitlist.
- Room will be allotted only for 1 day, extension wont be allowed.
- ID proof should be shown at Counter.
- After registering, you will be provided with a room allotment number. Basically you will be put into a waitlist.
- Once someone vacates a room, that will be allotted to the person next in the waitlist. So allotment automatically happens when any room is available.
- You will receive a SMS to your mobile (which was given while registering for the room) after the allotment happens.
- After receiving SMS, You need to report at the respective cottage reception with in 30 minutes, to check in to the room. Else room will not be allotted.
- Currently its taking 5-6 hours to get rooms in offline.
To Ease out the Tirumala Current Booking Room Allotment Process, TTD had established 12 registration counters at six locations in Tirumala.
Tirumala Room Allotment Counter Locations
|Counter Location||No. Of Counters|
|Luggage Centre Near GNC Toll Gate||2|
|Balaji Bus station, Tirumala||2|
|Kausthubham Rest house – (Backside of CRO Office)||2|
|Bus Stand near Ram Bagicha Guest house||2|
|MBC 34 near Srivari Mettu, JEO Office||2|
|Central Reservation Office (CRO) – (opposite to Bus stand)||2|
Tirumala Rooms Online Booking
Devasthanam had provided facility to Book Rooms in Advance in online- Click Here For Tirumala Room Booking
- For Tirumala Room booking Click this link and login with mobile number and OTP – https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/transaction-history
- Do booking as per below options
- If you dont have a darshan ticket with this mobile number then Click on ” Book Accommodation” which is in right side.
- If you have a Rs.300 special entry darshan ticket with this mobile number, then click on “Book Accommodation” hyperlink beside your ticket.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions.
4. Select date, time slot, cost, number of persons, state and check box. Click on continue.
5. In next screen
- if you have a Rs.300 ticket linked to that mobile number then details of 2 pilgrims will be automatically filled , just click continue.
- If you dont have a darshan ticket under that mobile number, fill your details and continue.
6. Finally you will get payment screen. Pay and book it.
Devotees who book accommodation in online through advance booking can scan their room allotment receipts at Alipiri tollgate, Alipiri pathway and Srivari mettu pathway. After your receipt is scanned, your room will get alloted by the time you reach Tirumala. Room allotment details will be received via SMS to registered mobile number which is used during booking. You can directly go to sub-enquiry office of allotted cottage to get the room keys.
How To Book Multiple Rooms or Rooms For Multiple Days In Tirumala?
If there are multiple persons and you want separate rooms or looking for information on how to book 2 rooms or needed room for multiple days in tirumala. Try to book from different phone numbers and different ID Proofs, so that you will be able to book multiple rooms or for multiple days.
Example scenarios :
- Scenario – 1 : Lets say 4 pilgrims are coming for darshan , they need 2 separate rooms
- If you plan to book Rs.300 special entry darshan tickets then do the booking separately using 2 different mobile numbers with 2 members each per mobile number. Then you can book 2 rooms using 2 mobile numbers.
- If you had already booked 4 darshan tickets under a single mobile number, then use that mobile number to book 1 room and it will by default take the first two members details for room booking. Use any other mobile number which doesnt have a darshan booking and book room by giving the remaining 2 persons ID proof details.
- Scenario – 2 : Lets say 2 pilgrims are coming for darshan, they need 1 room for 2 days
- For day -1 : use a mobile number and give 2 persons aadhar details and book a room.
- For day -2 : use another mobile number and give Voter ID Details of 2 persons and book a room. Same aadhar card cannot be used with in 30 days, hence use Voter ID Card.
- Scenario – 3 : Lets say 4 pilgrims are coming for darshan, they need 1 room for 2 days
- For day -1 : use a mobile number and give 2 persons aadhar details and book a room. All 4 can stay in a room.
- For day -2 : use another mobile number and given another 2 persons aadhar details and book another room. All 4 can stay in a room.
- Scenario – 4 : Lets say 4 pilgrims are coming for darshan, they need 2 rooms for each day for 2 days (Total 4 rooms for 2 days)
- For day -1 : use mobile number – 1 and give 2 persons aadhar details and book room – 1 and use mobile number – 2 and use other 2 persons aadhar details to book room – 2.
- For day -2 : use mobile number – 3 and give 2 persons voter ID details and book room-3 and use another mobile number and use other 2 persons voter ID details to book room – 4.
Is Tirumala Room Extension Possible?
Extension is not possible, you can use above mentioned trick to book for next day.
If you got only one room in online, don’t worry you can take additional rooms in offline if available. After reaching tirumala, request room at any offline room allotment counters.
Read About – TTD Online Booking