Tirumala Darshan Crowd Status Today
OM Namo Venkatesaya
|Sarva Dharshan (Without Ticket)||cancelled|
|Sarva Darshan (Time Slot Darshan) – Open for all regions pilgrims now.||~ 2 Hrs|
|Divya Dharshan (By Walk Darshan)||cancelled|
|Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300 Darshan)||<1 Hour|
Important Covid-19 Update
- Without Darshan Ticket you will not be allowed to go to Tirumala, You will be stopped in Tirupati itself.
- 2 Doses Vaccination Certificate or Covid Negative Test Report issued with in 72 hours of the Darshan Reporting Time is mandatory for persons above 12 years. For kids below 12 years, it is not required.
- Special privileged darshan’s (like Darshan for NRIs, Darshan for Defense Personnel) has been cancelled at this moment.
- Children below 10 years and adults above 60 years age are allowed now for darshan but their safety and hygiene is your responsibility only. Please carry your adhaar card.
- Everyone will be thermally screened and sanitized at Alipiri check point before proceeding to Tirumala.
- Divya Darshan tickets are not issued at this moment. Hence plan your visit to tirupati accordingly.
Subscribe to our notifications by clicking on the bell icon on bottom left to get Tirumala Darshan Crowd Status Today.