Angapradakshinam is a Seva offered to Lord Venkateswara Swamy at Tirumala Main temple, where pilgrims lay down and roll around the temple with wet clothes.
- Booking : Tickets will release in Online at TTD Official Portal. No offline Tickets.
- Cost: Angrapradakshinam ticket is free of Cost.
- Booking Link: https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/
- No. Of Tickets Issued: 750 tickets will be issued per day.
- Note: On Friday’s Angaparadakshanam won’t be there. Abhishekam will be performed on Friday.
- Reporting Place and Time: The devotees are requested to report at SED complex Vaikuntam-1 by 1.00 AM in wet clothes.
- Devotees can take a dip in Srivari Pushkarini. It is not mandatory to take a dip in Pushkarini, it is up to the devotee.
- But reporting at the entry point in wet clothes is mandatory.
- By 2.30 AM pilgrims will be inside the temple. Ladies will be allowed first for Pradakshinam and then followed by Gents. Sevaks will be helping the pilgrims while rolling.
- Darshan For Angapradakshina Pilgrims: Female devotees will wait at Mahadwaram after Angapradakshinam completion.
- Angapradakshinam will not take more than 5 mins.
- After male devotees, Angapradakshinam completion, Female and male devotees are allowed to have Darshan.
- Pilgrims will be allowed for darshan immediately after angapradakshinam.
- Angapradakshinam will be performed right after Suprabhatha Seva.
- Please do carry your original ID proof which is mandatory for availing Angapradakshinam ticket.
- Dress Code For Angrapradakshinam:
Men: Men should wear only Dothi.
Women: Women should wear Saree or Salwar with Dupatta.
Best Time for Angapradakshinam:
- Summer days are highly preferred.
- During winter, temperatures will be low so advisable to take proper care.