‘Suprabatham’ is the first and foremost pre-dawn seva performed in the temple of Lord Venkateswara. This ritual is performed at Sayana Mandapam inside sanctum sanctorum to wake up the Lord from His celestial sleep, amidst the rhythmic chanting of vedic hymns.Every day in the early hours acharyapurushas recite the hymns beginning with ‘Kausalya Supraja Rama Purva Sandhya Pravarthathe in front of the main deity at Bangaru Vakili, while on the other hand, a descendant of Tallapaka Annamacharya sings some songs penned by the great saint poet in praise of Lord Venakteswara at the first corridor of the sanctum sanctum at the same time.
- Devotees should gather at VQC-I .
Suprabatha Seva Timings
- Suprabatha Seva will be performed from 03:00 – 04:00 AM. Devotees should gather one hour before the Seva time at VQC-I
- Suprabatha Seva Ticket cost is Rs.120.
- Max of 2 Persons can book in a single ticket.
- Only one Seva ticket booking will be allowed with in 6 months.
- Suprabatha Seva can be booked online(Based on lucky DIP).
For step-by-step procedure on how to book suprabatham seva tickets online through electronic dip booking system, scroll down.
Suprabatha Seva Online Booking Procedure
- Visit https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ and login with your credentials.
2. You will see a home screen like below. Click on the “Seva Electronic Dip” link – highlighted below.
3. Instructions page will be displayed. Please read the instructions carefully. Check the “I have read and agree to the instructions.” and click on “Continue” button.
4. Enter the details of the Pilgrims.You can book tickets for two persons at a time. For Indian Pilgrims Photo-ID proof should be Aadhaar Card only. NRI’s can select the Photo ID proof as Passport. Verification will be there at the entry gate. So please enter the details carefully and carry originals while attending for seva. After entering details click on “Continue” button.
5. Two options are provided for Pilgrims either they can Select “Any seva and any date” or “Select Seva / Date”.
- Any Seva Any Day – Dip System will auto allocate tickets to any of the below seva for any date.
- Select Seva / Date – You can select the seva and date of your choice.
- Select a date of your choice and close this window and click on Close (X) button. Then Click on “Continue” button.
6. In the next page , the list of sevas you have opted will be displayed. You can opt for multiple sevas. Based on availability only one will be alloted. You can opt for any seva by clicking on “Back” button in this screen. Once you are done with your selection, click on “Submit” Button.
7. A submission ID will be displayed. Please note it down for future reference.
8. Lucky Dip Selection date will be published on that the selected pilgrims will get SMS and email to their registered mobile number and email address. Or you can Search in this page https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/seva/DIP/Search
Here you can search with any one of the following
- Form ID (Submission ID)
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
9. Once you are selected in the list you will be allowed to make your payment with in 3 days. Ensure that you make the payment.
or any info required on Suprabatha Seva, please leave your comments below. We will get back to you at the earliest.