Table of Contents
Nijapada Darshanam Seva
Archana anantara darshan on Friday is called Nijapada Darshanam. Normally the Lord’s feet are covered with Tulsi leaves. But on Friday after performing Abhishekam to Venkateswara the feet are left without Tulsi leaves during which Nijapada Darshanam is held which allows devotees to see the feet of The Lord. This is a paid service where the devotees are allowed until Kulasekhara padi.
- Devotees should gather at Supadham
Nijapada Darshanam Seva Timings
- Nijapada Darshanam Seva will be performed only on Friday.
- Nijapada Darshanam Seva will be performed from 05:30 – 06:30 AM. Devotees should gather one hour before the Seva time at Supadham.
Nijapada Darshanam Ticket
- Nijapada Darshanam Ticket price for one person is Rs.200 . You can book for 2 persons at a time.
- Booking of Nijapada Darshanam Seva is now under electronic lucky dip. Refer to below instructions for booking.
Nijapada Darshanam Lucky Dip Booking Procedure
- Visit https://ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in/ and login with your credentials.
2. You will see a home screen like below. Click on the “Seva Electronic Dip” link – highlighted below.
3. Instructions page will be displayed. Please read the instructions carefully. Check the “I have read and agree to the instructions.” and click on “Continue” button.
4. Enter the details of the Pilgrims. You can book tickets for two persons at a time. For Indian Pilgrims Photo-ID proof should be Aadhaar Card only. NRI’s can select the Photo ID proof as Passport. Verification will be there at the entry gate. So please enter the details carefully and carry originals while attending for seva. After entering details click on “Continue” button.
5. Two options are provided for Pilgrims either they can Select “Any seva and any date” or “Select Seva / Date”.
- Any Seva Any Day – Dip System will auto allocate tickets to any of the below seva for any date.
- Select Seva / Date – You can select the seva and date of your choice.
- Select a date of your choice and close this window and click on Close (X) button. Then Click on “Continue” button.
6. In the next page , the list of sevas you have opted will be displayed. You can opt for multiple sevas. Based on availability only one will be alloted. You can opt for any seva by clicking on “Back” button in this screen. Once you are done with your selection, click on “Submit” Button.
7. A submission ID will be displayed. Please note it down for future reference.
8. Lucky Dip Selection date will be published on that the selected pilgrims will get SMS and email to their registered mobile number and email address. Or you can Search in this page https://ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in/
Here you can search with any one of the following
- Form ID (Submission ID)
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
9. Once you are selected in the list you will be allowed to make your payment with in 1 day. Ensure that you make the payment.
Also Read Sevas in Tirumala
To get updates on online quota opening date, subscribe to our newsletter.
For any info required on Nijapada Darshanam Seva, please leave your comments below. We will get back to you at the earliest.