Parakamani Seva at Tirumala
Parakamani Sevaks will be counting the amount and segregating the offerings made by the devotees in Hundi at Tirumala Srivari Temple. Devotees can opt for 3 days Seva or 4 days Seva at the time of Online registration.
Eligibility for Parakamani seva at Tirumala
- Working or Retired Employees of Central Government, State Government, Quasi Government, PSU, Insurance and Banking Sectors.
- This Seva registration is allowed for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala devotees.
- Only Male devotees without any health problems, mental stability are allowed.
- Age should be in between 35 years to 60 years.
- Only Hindus are allowed.
- Dress Code is White Pancha and White Banian.
- Devotees in Ayyappa Mala, Govinda Mala or any other deekshas are not allowed for participation due to security issues as they have to undergo frisking on daily basis.
- Devotees can have Darshan on the last day of the slot.
- 3 Subsidized Small Laddu Tokens each of Rs.10 will be given to the devotees on the last day of the Seva.
Online Registration For Parakamani Seva at Tirumala:
For online registration to Parakamani Seva, click on the below button.
Also Read about Srivari Sevaks