IRCTC Divine Balaji Darshan Package
IRCTC offers a special Package for the pilgrims visiting Tirumala, which includes Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan ticket.
Most of our site visitors are asking a question that , Do I need to Travel in Train to be eligible to book this IRCTC Divine Balaji Darshan package? No. There is no need for you to come in trains to book this package. you can come in bus , train , flight or own vehicle and avail this package after reaching Tirupati.
- Package Name : Divine Balaji Darshan (1 Day)
- Temples covered : Tirumala and Tiruchanur
- Travelling Mode : By Road
- Starting from : Tirupati Railways station
- Final Drop point : Tirupati Railways station
- Starting Time : 8 AM
- Class : AC
- Frequency : Daily
- Ticket cost per person : 990/-
- No need of Ticket for children below 5 years and aadhar card is mandatory.
- Original Aadhar card and dress code is mandatory for everyone.
- You will be given time to perform Tonsuring and Performing Harathi at Agilandam.
- Accommodation is not included in this package as the trip starts and ends on the same day.
- If you want to fresh up before the start of the this package, we can help you arranging a hotel for fresh up near railway station. Contact us via chat 1 or 2 days in advance.
Package tour is operated and maintained by IRCTC in association with TTD .