Laddu Prasada Seva at Tirumala
- Only Hindus should apply for Laddu Prasadam seva.
- Sevaks working in both government and private sector with minimum computer knowledge shall apply for Laddu Prasadam seva by uploading their Employee ID/Aadhaar Proof.
- Sevaks can apply Laddu Prasadam seva through online once the quota is released.
- Sevaks will not be allowed to book Laddu Prasadam Seva within 90 days from the last seva performance date.
- Laddu Prasada Seva is an activity where the sevaks has to distribute laddus to the tokens based on the darshan availed by pilgrims.
- Interested pilgrims / devotees should register online for Laddu Prasada Seva, who will be here-by addressed as “Laddu Prasada Sevaks”.
- Age limit of Laddu Prasada Sevaks is 18 to 65 years .
- Only Male Sevaks should enroll for Laddu Prasada Seva at Tirumala in view of constraints on surveillance.
- Laddu Prasada Sevaks should be healthy i.e., physically strong, mentally fit as they have to perform the Seva by staying in the counters for longer duration.
- Laddu Prasada Sevaks should be either working or retired employee of Central / State Government or Quasi Government or PSU or Scheduled Banks or from Insurance Companies or private sector with computer knowledge.
- Laddu Prasada Seva is a voluntary Seva. Hence, no payments will be made by TTD in any form.
- Laddu Prasada Sevaks should not have been involved in any Departmental Disciplinary / Criminal proceedings.
- Laddu Prasada Sevaks are requested not to carry / Consume prohibited articles under section 114 of AP Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions & Endowment act, 1987.
- At present devotees from Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry and Kerala states are alone eligible to register for Laddu Prasada Seva.
- Laddu Prasada Sevaks may opt for either 4 days slot or 5 days slot.
- Laddu Prasada Seva for 4-day slot commences on Thursday and concludes on Sunday. They should report on Wednesday before 03.00 PM in Srivari Seva Sadan 2 located behind Kalyana vedika and opposite Varaha Swamy Rest House in Tirumala.
- Laddu Prasada Seva for 5-day slot commences on Sunday and concludes on Thursday. They should report on Saturday before 03.00 PM at Srivari Seva Sadan 2 located behind Kalyana vedika and opposite Varaha Swamy Rest House in Tirumala.
- Laddu Prasada Sevaks should bring one recent passport size photo, one photocopy of ID-Proof, one photocopy of Online Application form along with original and xerox copy of their In-Service ID Card / Pensioner ID Card / Service Certificate (should have the photo of the applicant duly attested by the concern authority) while reporting at Srivari Seva Sadan Office which is mandatory.
- Recent passport size photo (greater than 100 kb) and valid Identity Card either Service or Pension card issued by their Employers / Employing Organizations only should be uploaded during online registration.
- Temporary Identity cards will be issued to the Laddu Prasada Sevaks at the time of reporting for Laddu Prasada Seva and same should be returned to the on duty person at the end of each shift.
- If any Laddu Prasada Sevaks found violating Laddu Prasad Seva proceedings, appropriate action will be initiated.
- Laddu Prasada Sevaks are requested to mention their contact numbers (both land line and mobile numbers) of their relations whom they wish to be informed in case of emergency while performing seva at Tirumala.
- Laddu Prasada Sevaks are not supposed to bring their spouse or kids while attending for Laddu Prasada Seva.
- Laddu Prasada Sevaks should bring their uniform (white Dhothi / Pancha & white shirt) on their own while attending for Laddu Prasada Seva.
- TTD reserves the right to approve or reject Laddu Prasada Sevaks from performing the seva.
Benefits of Laddu Prasada Seva at Tirumala:
- Darshan of Lord Venkateswara will be provided on the last day of seva.
Online Registration for Laddu Prasada Seva at Tirumala:
Click on below link to check for Laddu Prasadam seva availability and registration.
Also Read Parakamani Seva at Tirumala