IRCTC Tirupati Package From Visakhapatnam
IRCTC offers a special Package for the pilgrims visiting Tirumala from Vishakhapatnam, Samarlakota, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada, Annavaram which includes Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan ticket.
Tirupati Package From Visakhapatnam Details
- Package Name : Weekend Trip to Tirupati – Tirumala (Special Entry Darshan On Day 2)
- Temples covered : Tirumala, Kanipakam, Vellore Golden Temple, Tiruchanur Temple, and Sri Kalahasthi.
- Travelling Mode : By Train ( You have the option to choose from Standard (sleeper class) or Comfort (3rd AC).
- Boarding points : Visakhapatnam, Annavaram, Samarlakota Jn, Rajamundry, Eluru, Vijayawada.
- Final Drop point : Visakhapatnam, Annavaram, Samarlakota Jn, Rajamundry, Eluru, Vijayawada.
- Starting Time : Train No. 17488 / Tirumala Express at 14:00 hrs,
- Tirupati Reach Time : Morning 04:05 hrs
- AC Room will be Provided in a 3-Star Hotel
- Day – 1 : After Fresh Up and breakfast, you will proceed to kanipakam and vellore golden temple and come back to tirupati for night stay at hotel.
- Day – 2: Tirumala, padmavathi temple, sri kalahasti will be covered and drop at Tirupati Railway station.
- Frequency : Every Friday
- Ticket cost per person : Starts from Rs.8400/-
- No need of Ticket for children below 5 years and aadhar card is mandatory.
- Original Aadhar card and dress code is mandatory for everyone.
- You will be given time to perform Tonsuring and Performing Harathi at Agilandam based on the time available for darshan. Coordinate with guide for this.
IRCTC Tirupati Package From Visakhapatnam Booking
You can contact us on +91-9110583839 for booking.
Package tour is operated and maintained by IRCTC in association with TTD .