TTD’s Appeal To Pilgrims
Senior Citizens , Infants and Differently-abled pilgrims are requested To Postpone Their Tirupati Yatra
- As heavy pilgrim influx is being anticipated from this week end due to series of holidays starting from 11th to 15th August , TTD has appealed to pilgrims to co-operate with the TTD and plan their darshan, accommodation well in advance.
- Though the summer rush is receded, the week end rush coupled with festive holidays expected to continue till 19th August .
- More over, the auspicious month of Peratasi is also commencing from 18th September onwards and will last till 17th October .
- In view of this, TTD has appealed to senior citizens, differently abled, those with chronic diseases, parents with infants to plan their Tirumala pilgrimage after Peratasi month to avoid any sort of inconvenience.
- The pilgrims will be allowed for darshan only in their specified time slots. Pilgrims have to come with preparedness and patience to wait for long hours in the compartments and in queue lines till their turn for Darshan.