IRCTC Tirupati Package from Mumbai
IRCTC offers a special Package for the pilgrims visiting Tirumala from Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Solapur, which includes Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan ticket.
Tirupati Package From Mumbai Details
- Package Name : Tirupati Balaji Darshan
- Temples covered : Tirumala, and Sri Kalahasthi Temple.
- Travelling Mode : By Train ( You have the option to choose from Standard (sleeper class) or Comfort (3rd AC).
- Boarding points : LTT, Thane , Kalyan, Pune, Solapur.
- Final Drop point : LTT, Thane , Kalyan, Pune, Solapur.
- Starting Time : Train No. 12163 / Chennai Express at 16:45 hrs.
- Tirupati Reach Time : Afternoon 13:33 hrs.
- AC Room will be Provided in a 3-Star Hotel.
- Day – 1 : Arrival at Renigunta railway station at 13:33 hrs. Proceed to hotel by Road. Hotel Check in and Evening free for leisure.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- Day – 2: After Breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed for Shri Balaji Darshan. Post Darshan. visit shree Kalahasti (Lord Shiva Temple). Later drop at renigunta station by road to catch return train 12164 at 20.50hrs to Mumbai.
- Frequency : Every Friday.
- Ticket cost per person : Starts from Rs.7290/-.
- No need of Ticket for children below 5 years and aadhar card is mandatory.
- Original Aadhar card and dress code is mandatory for everyone.
- You will be given time to perform Tonsuring and Performing Harathi at Agilandam based on the time available for darshan. Coordinate with guide for this.
IRCTC Tirupati Package From Mumbai Booking
You can contact us on +91-9110583839 for booking.
Package tour is operated and maintained by IRCTC in association with TTD .
[…] IRCTC Tirupati Package from Mumbai […]