IRCTC Tirupati Package From Warangal
IRCTC offers a special Package for the pilgrims visiting Tirumala from Warangal, which includes To and Fro Confirmed Train Tickets , Hotel Room, Vehicle for Transport and Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan ticket at Tirumala
Tirupati Package From Warangal Details
- Package Name : Sapthagiri ( Special Entry Darshan On Day 3)
- Warangal – Tirupati Package Itinerary
- Day 1: Departure by Train No. 02762 Express from Warangalat 21:15 Hrs .Overnight Journey.
- Day 2: Arrive Tirupati at 07:50 Hrs. Pick up and transfer to hotel. After freshen up depart to Srinivasa Mangapuram and Kanipakam Temples. Later visit Sri Kalahasthi & Tiruchanuru Temple. Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Tirupati.
- Day 3: Breakfast and check out hotel. Depart to Tirumala by 08:30 Hrs for Pratyeka Pravesha Darshnam of Lord Venkateswara (Darshan depends on the rush). Later visit Govindaraja Swamy Temple. Drop at Tirupati Railway Station to board Train No. 02761 Express at 20:15 Hrs. Overnight Journey.
- Day 4: Arrive Warangalat 04:40 Hrs.
- Temples covered : Tirumala , Kalahasti, Kanipakam, Padmavathi Temple , Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple, Govindaraja Swamy Temple.
- Travelling Mode : By Train – Sleeper / 3rd AC From Warangal and a Shared Vehicle (car / Tempo ) in Tirupati To cover local temples and Tirumala.
- Hotel Accommodation is Included
- Frequency : Only Specific Dates – Check Availability
- No need of Ticket for children below 5 years and aadhar card is mandatory.
- Original Aadhar card and dress code is mandatory for everyone.
Warangal – Tirupati Package Cost
|Class||Occupancy||Price (Per Person)|
( 3rd AC – Train Journey )
|Child(5-11 years) with bed||6700/-|
|Child (5-11 years) without bed||6260/-|
(Sleeper Class – Train Journey)
|Child(5-11 years) with bed||4270/-|
|Child (5-11 years) without bed||3830/-|
Package tour is operated and maintained by IRCTC in association with TTD .