Srisailam Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja
Srisailam Sarpadosha Nivarana Pooja Cost , Timings and Online Booking
- Sarpadosha Nivarana Puja is performed daily at 9:30 AM
- Ticket Price is Rs. 316
- Single / Couple can perform the Seva
- Dress Code : Male sevadars shall wear Pancha with Kanduva and females shall wear Saree with Blouse invariably. Other dresses will not be allowed.
- Required pooja material will be provided by the temple authorities
- After Pooja is completed, Pilgrims are allowed for the darshan of the main Deity lord Shiva.
- This seva will not be performed during festival days
Srisailam Sarpadosha Nivarana Pooja Benefits
Ill effects Of Sarpadosham : one or more miscarriages, issueless, having physically challenged children, late marriage, feeling in gloom, insecurity, low sperm count, rift with parents and many more are said to be the bad effects of Sarpadosham.
It is also quoted that a girl’s husband is impotent, or a girl eloping with a useless person, husband pushing her into prostitution are also because of a person’s Sarpadosham. In case of abortion, the embryo caused by sperm is a form of a snake and getting rid of that leads to the sin of killing a snake. It also reflects as Sarpadosham. A specific planetary system is a reason for this dosham.
Performing pooja in Srisailam temple is said to be a remedy and the temple provides the devotees all the facilities.
Srisailam Sarpadosha Nivarana Puja Booking
Tickets can be purchased at Temple Premises . Online booking is not available.
Terms & Conditions:
1. A printed copy of ticket is essential to attend service.
2. AN ID proof on the name of the ticket holder must also be shown.
3. This ticket is non-transferable and it cannot be cancelled.
4.Devotees are requested to collect the Abhisekam / Puja original tickets at Donation Counter before 9.00 P.M one day before the date of performance.
5. For all Sevas & Pujas, Male sevadars shall wear Pancha with Kanduva and females shall wear Saree with Blouse invariably. Other dresses will not be allowed.
6. Devotees are requested to collect the abhishekam / puja articles inside temple.