Srisailam Mruthyunjaya Homam
Srisailam Mruthyunjaya Homam Cost , Timings and Online Booking
- Mruthyunjaya Homam is performed daily at 7:30 AM
- Ticket Price is Rs. 508 + Taxes = Rs. 527
- Single / Couple can perform the Seva
- Dress Code : Male sevadars shall wear Pancha with Kanduva and females shall wear Saree with Blouse invariably. Other dresses will not be allowed.
- Required pooja material will be provided by the temple authorities
- After Pooja is completed, Pilgrims are allowed for the darshan of the main Deity lord Shiva.
- This seva will not be performed during festival days
Srisailam Mruthyunjaya Homam Benefits
Maha Mruthyunjaya Homam is dedicated to Lord Shiva to avoid untimely death. The Mruthyunjaya Homam is performed to achieve Jaya or Victory over Mritya or death. The object of worship of this homa is Lord Shiva. One of the synonyms of Lord Shiva is Mrityu. Mrityu which means death of the death or the destroyer of death. During this homa one chants 21 mantras. The prominent offerings in this homa are durva grass and an herb called amrita.
- It is performed for longevity.
- It is performed on birthdays.
- It is also done for extending life time.
- It is performed for cure for chronic illness and healthy life.
Srisailam Mruthyunjaya Homam Online Booking
Terms & Conditions:
1. A printed copy of ticket is essential to attend service.
2. AN ID proof on the name of the ticket holder must also be shown.
3. This ticket is non-transferable and it cannot be cancelled.
4.Devotees are requested to collect the Abhisekam / Puja original tickets at Donation Counter before 9.00 P.M one day before the date of performance.
5. For all Sevas & Pujas, Male sevadars shall wear Pancha with Kanduva and females shall wear Saree with Blouse invariably. Other dresses will not be allowed.
6. Devotees are requested to collect the abhishekam / puja articles inside temple.