‘Suprabatham’ is the first and foremost pre-dawn seva performed in the temple of Lord Venkateswara. This ritual is performed at Sayana Mandapam inside sanctum sanctorum to wake up the Lord from His celestial sleep, amidst the rhythmic chanting of vedic hymns. Every day in the early hours acharyapurushas recite the hymns beginning with ‘Kausalya Supraja Rama Purva Sandhya Pravarthathe in front of the main deity at Bangaru Vakili, while on the other hand, a descendant of Tallapaka Annamacharya sings some songs penned by the great saint poet in praise of Lord Venakteswara at the first corridor of the sanctum sanctum at the same time.
Listen to Ventakeswara Suprabatham
Gathering Point and Timings
- Suprabatha Seva will be performed from 03:00 – 04:00 AM. Devotees should gather one hour before the Seva time at VQC-I
How to book Suprabatha Seva in Offline?
- For Suprabatha Seva in offline, 50 Tickets will be issued per day for general public for the next day.
- It is under Lucky DIP Process.
- To Participate in Suprabatha Seva we need to register 1 day before at CRO office, Tirumala. (Today we need to register for participating Tomorrow).
- Suprabatha Seva in Offline DIP Enrollment Time : 11 AM to 5 PM.
- DIP results will be announced at 6 PM.
Also Read about How to Book Suprabatha Seva in Online