Lord Ganapathi in Various Forms
16 Lord Ganapathi in Various Forms used to fulfill prayers of His Devotees. Lord Ganapathi give specialized and Fruitful results to the devotees and grace them.
Listen to Ganesh Suprabatham
Listen to Ganesh Bhajans
- Lord Bala Ganapathi: To attain intellectual enlightenment, all devotees have to chant his ‘dhyana’ sloka 32 times and offer ‘pranams’ to him 21 times.
- Lord Taruna Ganapathi: When one chants Lord Taruna Ganapathi’s sloka 32 times, one’s efforts will be fulfilled and one attains concentration, self-confidence and finally ‘moksha’.
- Lord Bhaktha Ganapathi: When worships him, one acquires devotional thinking about God and gets salvation.
- Lord Veera Ganapathi: When one meditates on him and worships him, one gets courage and bravery.
- Lord Shakthi Ganapathi: One gets self-confidence by performing puja to him.
- Lord Dwija Ganapathi: If one worships him one gets concentration knowledge and skill.
- Lord Siddhi Ganapathi: Siddhi and Buddhi are the powers of the Lord. Spiritual and intellectual powers are the main features of his form and the devotees who worship Lord Siddhi Ganapathi can get success for ever.
- Lord Uchishta Ganapathi: Uchishta Ganapati gives great boons to his devotees when they pray to him. He punishes the devotees who do not maintain discipline and he never accepts even a small mistake. Devotees who used to worship him are being increased day to day.
- Lord Vighna Ganapathi: When one prays to him one’s obstacles will be removed and one gets fame.
- Lord Kshipra Ganapathi: Lord regarded as the one who answers prayers rewards true devotion and satisfies the will of the devotees.
- Lord Heramba Ganapathi: In the form Lord Heramba Ganapathi removes the obstacles while travelling.
- Lord Sri Lakshmi Ganapathi: By worshipping him one gets wealth, health and nourishment.
- Lord Maha Ganapathi: By worshipping Lord Maha Ganapathi, it is believed that one gets immense properity. The Lord is like the wish-fulfilling cow i.e., ‘Kamadhenu’. He removes all kinds of difficulties caused by the nine planets.
Lord Vijaya Ganapathi: Lord Vijaya Ganapathi is the God of Accomplishment it is believed that praying to him ensures success in all endeavours and makes his devotees victorious.
- Lord Nrutya Ganapathi: Lord Nrutya Ganapathi is depicted as a dancing God under the divine and wish-fulfilling ‘Kalpa Vriksha’. He gives contentment and peace of mind to his devotees.
- Lord Urdhwa Ganapathi: Lord Urdhwa Ganapathi remains an elevator and a behavior to his devotees. It is believed that his worship would provide refuge to them from all sins,sufferings and imprisonment.
Also Read Vinayaka Chaturthi Festival Importance