Tirumala VIP Break Darshan
In Tirumala VIP Break Darshan is available. It helps to have Darshan without any pushing / pulling by Swamy vari Sevaks. Tirupati VIP Darshan will be provided to Protocol / Non Protocol VIP’s. Scroll down to know more details on the cost of vip darshan and how to avail it.
VIP Darshan Timings
Break Darshan Timings is 5.30 AM
Benefits of VIP Darshan
- One hour is allotted for this category of Darshan.
- Pilgrim can complete his Darshan in 15 – 30 Mins.
- Devotee can go very near to the Moola Virat of Lord Venkateswara Swamy and stay there for sometime.
- Pilgrims will be allowed till Kulasekhara Padi.
- Line will be free and there won’t be any pulling or pushing.
How can I get VIP Darshan In Tirumala?
- There are 3 ways to Book a VIP Break Darshan At Tirumala
- MLA’s / MP’s / Judges / Scientists / Collectors / Secretaries / Group -1 Officers / Ministers / Chief Ministers / Prime Ministers / Vice President / President / Other Higher dignitaries comes under this category for their personal visit along with their families. If you are a common public, scroll down to see the next categories available to you to get a VIP Darshan.
- Their attendants can submit the letter at TTD JEO Office to get the VIP Darshan Tickets.
- They can send Fax / contact JEO office in advance to inform about their arrival so that TTD will make the necessary arrangements.
Non Protocol VIP’s
- Submit a letter from your local MLA / MP / Any Higher Authority at JEO Office In Tirumala.
- Letter should be on the letter pad of the respective MLA / MP / Higher authorities.
- Letter should be addressed to The JEO, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirumala
- Letter should contain your name and number of persons coming along with you.
- Letter should contain a text like he is recommending you for the VIP Break Darshan at Tirumala. If you need accommodation as well, then get it mentioned that as well.
- Letter should contain his / her stamp with signature.
- Letter should be submitted at JEO Office one day in advance before 2 PM to get the VIP break darshan ticket for next day morning. They will collect your mobile number for further communication.
- There is no online process to submit this letter in advance, one has to arrive and submit the letter in person.
- After you submit the letter, TTD authorities will check the authenticity of the letter by calling the numbers mentioned in that letter pad.
- If the letter is approved, you will get a message to your mobile by 6 PM.
- Those who got the Approval message can go to MBC-34 Counter beside JEO Office and get the ticket by paying Rs.500 per ticket.
SRIVANI Trust Donor Scheme
- No Worries if you don’t have any recommendation letters, now TTD had opened up a way through which normal public can also get VIP treatment at Tirumala.
- Those who donate to SRIVANI Trust can now get a VIP Break Darshan Ticket.
- Read More about SRIVANI Trust Donation Scheme and Booking Process – TTD SRIVANI TRUST – VIP Break Darshan
- SRIVANI Trust VIP Darshan Tickets can be booked online in advance. For booking, please visit – https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- SRIVANI Trust donation can also be made offline by visiting CRO office in Tirumala on arrival in case you missed to book online. We suggest you to book online in advance to have a hassle free trip to Tirupati.
What Is the Cost of VIP Darshan At Tirumala?
Based on the option that you fit for / select in the above mentioned categories, Price may be Rs. 500 or Rs. 10,500 Per head.
Categorization of VIP Break Darshan into L1 , L2 and L3 has been cancelled from 17/07/2019.
For any queries on VIP Darshan in Tirupati . Please leave your comment below . We will try to answer your queries at the earliest possible time.