Teppotsavams in Sri Kapileswara Swamy temple
The Annual Teppotsavams in Sri Kapileswara Swamy temple will be observed between 1st to 5th January, for five days.
- On the First day Sri Vinayaka Swami and Sri Chandrasekhara Swami take a five-round tour of Pushkarini on 1st January.
- On the Second day Sri Valli and Devasena Sametha Subramanyaswamy will perform five laps.
- On the Third day Sri Somaskandaswamy will perform five laps.
- On the Fourth day Sri Kamakshi Amma will perform seven laps.
- On the Fifth day Sri Chandikeswara swamy and Sri Chandrasekhara Swami will visit the devotees nine laps on rafts.
Raft festivals are held every evening from 6 to 7.30 pm. On the occasion of Arudra Darshan Mahotsav on 6th January, ceremonial idols of Sri Natarajaswamy, Sri Sivagami Ammavar and Sri Manikyavasaga Swamy will be paraded through the streets from 5.30 am to 8.30 am.